no-style

Singapore Education Summit 2010


June holiday is coming and for those of you parents who are looking for something meaningful to do with your childern, there will be a Singapore Education Summit 2010 at Singapore Expo on 5th & 6th June 2010 organized by Edvalue Pte Ltd.

I believe this is a good forum to help parents and students understand more about how important self motivation is in education and how to develop this sense of self motivation in the students. They will also introduce some studying techniques and skill that might beneficial for all of you students out there. I would encourage parents to bring their children along to this summit to understand more about your kids education.

For those of you who are interested, you can find out more about the Singapore Education Summit 2010 here.

P.S. Kindly send me an email: etutionx@gmail.com if you would like a trial Physics Tuition lesson. 



Please leave me a comment or email if you have any problem studying or tutoring. I will try my best to reply you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment